NOTE: In-Banner Video is also commonly known as In-Flash Video.
- In-Flash Video may not just be the canvas of a pre-roll placed in a 300×250 ad space – it must be framed within the context of an ad and related offer
- Video must be streamed in via a Rich Media framework to preserve file size rather than being included as part of the swf file
- There is no explicit limit on video length for user-initiated actions (click and rollover)
- Video length for non-autoplay level of buy must be negotiated and reviewed
- 30 second maximum video length for auto-play
- Multiple videos are allowed – up to 4 videos maximum
- Available on 300×250, 300×600, Pencil, Billboard, Expandables, and Pushdowns
- ** Supported on all browsers. A static backup will serve if Flash is disabled on a user’s browser. **
- Preferred file types: .mp4, .mov, .flv
- Max file size: 1.3MB for each video
- Video Size: 300px width max
Rich Media Display Overview
|Dimensions / Type||Max Initial File Size||Max Polite File Size||Max Total File Size|
|Rich Media Ads||80k||160k||240k|
NOTE: In-Banner Video is not allowed in the Wallpaper, 638×60, 320×40, 120×90, 88×31 or 50×25 ad sizes.
Guidelines for in Banner Video Ads with Animation
- Total animation time: 20 second max
- Video Length: 30 second max
- Video File: 1.3MB Max
- Animation cannot run while video is loaded.
- Animation can only be loaded in different instances if total maximum time is under 20 seconds.
- Polite Loaded is required for in banner video ads.